The Charlton community has been working since 2006 to develop a multipurpose facility at Charlton Park. As well as providing a new gymnasium for the community and state of the art social and conference facilities, this development will provide facilities for all of the users at the park, including:
- Shared sports administration club rooms (AFL football, netball, hockey, tennis, cricket, golf)
- Regional harness racing administration facilities to support the recently upgraded track
- Accessible toilets and change rooms
- A 320m² conference and function facility seating approximately 240 people
- Agricultural and Pastoral Society administration rooms
The Charlton Park 2020 Appeal was establish by Community Bank Charlton & District in conjunction with the Charlton 2020 Committee and Community Enterprise Foundation™.
The appeal aims to raise funds to build a new community facility for the benefit of the community organisations, and to help make Charlton an even better place to live, work and do business.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible
The Charlton Park 2020 Appeal is a management account of Community Enterprise Foundation™ ABN 69 694 230 518, The Bendigo Centre, PO Box 480, Bendigo, Vic 3552.The foundation will make distributions by way of grants, following receipt of applications from organisations endorsed with an item 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)*